Preamble to the Indian Constitution is the introductory document explaining the need and source on Indian Constitution. We have compiled Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with answers on Indian Constitutional Preamble Sources to help you in preparing for important competitive exams.
Happy learning and have fun!
1. The Constitution of India borrowed the scheme of Indian Federation from the Constitution of:
2. The Indian Constitution closely follows the constitutional system of:
3. Which of the following is a feature common to both the Indian Federation and the American Federation?
4. The inspiration of ‘Liberty, Equality and Fraternity’ was derived from:
5. Indian President and Prime Minister are a replica of the heads of the State of which country?