How much do you know about fundamental rights, citizenship, fundamental duties and state policies of Indian Constitution?
We have aggregated all important Multi Choice Questions (MCQs) with answers on Indian Constitution to help you in preparing in competitive exams.
1. The Constitution of India borrowed the scheme of Indian Federation from the Constitution of:
1. Under which Article of the Constitution are the Cultural and Educational Rights granted?
2. Which of the following is not specifically mentioned in Article 19 of the Constitution?
3. Right to Constitutional Remedies comes under:
4. If an Indian citizen is denied a public office because of his religion, which of the following Fundamental Rights is denied to him?
5. Fundamental Freedoms under Article 19 are suspended during emergency caused by: