MCQ Questions with answers on Communication Theory
We have compiled Communication Theory Multiple Choice Questions and Answers. These Communication skills MCQ questions will help you in preparation of various Exams.
1. ___ are composed by using only keywords and phrases.
A. Telegraphic messages
2. The term ‘memo’ comes from the Latin word ___.
C. Circular notes
3. The ___ is the first sentence in a paragraph.
A. Topic sentence
B. Compound sentence
C. Closing sentence
D. Complex sentence
4. ___ is used as a proxy to the proper noun to avoid repetition of the nouns.
A. Reflexive pronouns
D. Emphatic pronouns
5. When the listener responds even before the speaker has finished talking, which barrier to effective listening does that refer to?
A. Becoming emotional
B. Jumping to conclusions
C. Wrong focus
D. Becoming distracted
6. ___ reading is done when you need to continue learning and studying so that you develop your own thinking and skills.
7. ___ is an active process. It involves the conscious desire to determine the meaning of what is heard.
C. Comprehensive listening
D. Discriminative listening
8. ___ listening form is also known as critical listening.
9. In ___ communication, words are not used in the process of sending and receiving messages.
10. ___ is an advantage in that it helps to trace the letter at a later date.